I hope you smile.
So today was Thanksgiving. And I realized something. I’m not as thankful as I should be. I mean, I have so so so many things to be thankful for. Besides the Bible. Haha.
1) My bestest friend and amazing sister Claire. We’re like twins that love each other. But we’re not twins. ‘Nuff said.
2) My amazingly loyal friend Lisa. Thank you so much for everything, you’re amazing. And beautiful. And I don’t know where I’d be without you.
3) My wonderful family. I love you guys so much. I wish I could see you more. Yes, I know we live in the same house, but I also know that you guys know what I mean.
4) All of the wonderful people I know. I’m sorry that you all don’t get your own number on my list, but truth is it would take me all night and probably all of tomorrow and the weekend to write down everything I love about you guys.
5) My school. Yes, you know I have a love/hate relationship with it, but truth is: I am really grateful for 1) everything I am learning this year, and 2) how challenging it is for me.
6) My job. I got my job back! It only pays $10 a week, but you would be surprised how far that goes when it comes to gum and drug-store make-up.
7) Health. I know that I have a cold all the time, but in the big scheme of things I’m a whole lot healthier than I could be.
8) My laptop. To which my parents would roll their eyes. But it is very handy! =)
9) And because it is getting rather late and I still need to finish some of #5, I would like to end with this cutie:
(And one of my eyes looks really wierd, but w/e)